Help HNF Win The Brackets For Good 2017 Ann Arbor Tournament!
We are underway in our first round tip-off against Washtenaw County Branch of Foster Closet of Michigan. The first round started Friday, March 3 at 8:00pm and goes until next Friday, March 10 at 8:00pm. Pace yourselves and keep this in mind –
- A person could donate $1M to Haiti Nursing Foundation and we still lose the game.
- Likewise, a person could donate $10 and be the difference to us winning it all.
What? You’re kidding, right?
Each one week round is a unique event. At the end of the round, each team’s score sets to zero. You can keep track of live bracket updates here.
While it is important how much you give, it is also important when you give. So, here’s our advice -
- Think about how much you would like to donate to support our great work. Let’s say it is $100.
- Rather than submit the full amount right away, think about helping as needed based on our score.
- You can keep tabs on our score throughout the round and we will update everyone a few times during the week. Check the status of the match up throughout the week by clicking here.
One last thing - when you’re making a donation on the Haiti Nursing Foundation page, you will see a button called “Buzzer Beater”.
Selecting “Buzzer Beater” will automatically double your donation. Yet, the “Buzzer Beater” amount will only be added to our score in the final minute of the round.
Just like in basketball, a buzzer beater is the last shot that decides the outcome in a close game.
Initial Donation = $25
Buzzer Beater = turned “ON”
Total Donation = $50
Here’s the DONATE button.
Now go get ‘em TEAM HNF! See you at the trophy presentation!